We are looking for a creative, talented and motivated individual who wants to continue a website design career. You will work as a part of our Website Development team taking WordPress sites from start to finish- if you have a knack for modern design and experience creating or customizing pre-made WordPress themes and plugins, we would love to see your portfolio! Most work will be done using WordPress but occasionally clients may need work done on non-WordPress sites, so experience with additional content management systems is a plus.
Duty And Responsibility
- Creating custom websites from pre-made themes using WordPress
- Helping develop a library of WordPress themes for quick use
- Installing code snippets and plugins on client websites
- Managing the development and implementation of client website designs from start to finish
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure client requirements and needs are met prior to launch
- Using advanced knowledge of code languages and content management systems
- Staying up to date with emerging technologies
- Identifying opportunities for new features and product offerings
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or applicable professional experience
- 1+ years experience in Web Development, priority is given to experience building WordPress Themes and/or Plugins.
- Experience manipulating and customizing pre-made WordPress themes
- Comfortable adding/troubleshooting various WordPress plugins
- Strong HTML, PHP, CSS3, and MySQL knowledge
- Experience building responsive sites
- Knowledge of best practices in web development, security, optimization, and SEO
- Quick learner, self-motivated, have the ability to define goals and prioritize successfully.
- Able to multi-task while working in a cross-functional, fast-paced, team environment under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with 3rd party apps and relevant API integration methods (MailChimp, WooCommerce, etc.).
Suitable candidates are encouraged to submit applications describing why the applicant would be suitable for the position with a full resume, passport size photo, citizenship, academic certificate and experience letter. Applicants should submit their application to email [email protected]
- Salary Offer Rs.25,000-50,000
- Full Address Nachhen Galli, Newroad
- Phone No. 01-4242105
- Number Of Vacancy 5
- Gender Any
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
SabKura Pvt. Ltd. Contract Kathmandu Information Technology - News, Media and Publication Cover Image: Salary Offer: Rs.10000 - Rs.25000 According To Performance Nachhen Galli Newroad Phone No.: 01-4242105 Number Of Vacancy: 5 Gender: Any
SabKura Pvt. Ltd. Contract Kathmandu Information Technology - News, Media and Publication Cover Image: Salary Offer: Rs.10000 - Rs.25000 According To Performance Nachhen Galli, Newroad Phone No.: 01-4242105 Number Of Vacancy: 5 Gender: Any